Welcome to Cedars ARP
with Mrs Barwood, Mrs Bennett, Miss Burgess and Mr Ollis.
Cedars ARP 2 – Year Curriculum Overview
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- PE kits to be in school every day.
- £3.00 cooking and snack money to be paid each Monday.
- Please keep a pair of wellies at the ARP.
- Remember to bring your communication book with you every day.
The ARP follows the 6 principles of nurture, these are:
- Children’s learning is understood developmentally.
- The classroom offers a safe base.
- The importance of nurture for the development of wellbeing.
- Language is a vital form of communication.
- All behaviour is communication.
- The importance of transition in children’s lives
THE ARP BROCHURE
ARP FAMILY SESSIONS:
We are unable to host our Family Sessions at the moment but as soon as it is safe to do so, we will inform parents.
At the end of every Academic Year we hold a Garden Party.