WELCOME TO THE ARP AT CEDARS
with Mrs Butler, Miss Burgess, Mrs Bennett and Mr Ollis.
ARP OVERVIEWS 2020 – 2021:
CORE LEARNING LINKS:
Please see the document below to support your child’s learning at home for this term.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- PE kits to be in school every day.
- £3.00 cooking and snack money to be paid each Monday.
- Please keep a pair of wellies at the ARP.
- Remember to bring your communication book with you every day.
The ARP follows the 6 principles of nurture, these are:
- Children’s learning is understood developmentally.
- The classroom offers a safe base.
- The importance of nurture for the development of wellbeing.
- Language is a vital form of communication.
- All behaviour is communication.
- The importance of transition in children’s lives
THE ARP BROCHURE
THE BIG FRIENDLY GIANT
The children have been reading The BFG.
ARP FAMILY SESSIONS:
We are unable to host our Family Sessions at the moment but as soon as it is safe to do so, we will inform parents.
At the end of every Academic Year we hold a Garden Party.
SUNSET AT CEDARS:
PLEASE NOTE – The Sunset Club is not currently open due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Sunset is an evening youth group for previous ARP pupils aged 10 upwards.
Sunset allows pupils to continue to access the safe space and supportive relationships that they had when they attended Cedars.
The young people who attend the group decide on the activities and events that take place each session.
For more details, please contact Miss Burgess. Please see the links below for more information.